It’s high time I make my own list having done some common bucket list items (e.g. skydiving, getting drunk in Vegas, visiting the ancient temples of Bagan and trekking to Everest Base Camp) when they’re not even on my list. Updated February 8, 2017.
- Climb Mt Apo, Mt Kanlaon, and Dulang-Dulang-Kitanglad.
- Climb Mt Kinabalu (Malaysia), Jade Mountain (Taiwan), Mt Fuji (Japan).
- Summit Mt Pulag.
- Hike the Grand Canyon.
- Stay at Chile’s Salto Chico Lodge…and wake up seeing Patagonia’s Torres del Paine.
- Watch a college or pro football game.
- See a grizzly and/or black bear in the wild.
- Be fluent in Ilonggo and/or Ilocano.
- Live in Chile or Brazil or Argentina or Peru for a while.
See Kyoto during fall. Double my current savings in less than a year.
- Learn how to swim.
- Make out with my boyfriend/fiance/husband on the sidewalks of Rome.
- Run a half-marathon or join a triathlon race.
- Contribute an article to a newspaper or magazine…or both.
- See a really huge great white shark even in an aquarium…I’m done seeing them on TV during shark week.
- Go on a road trip from Ilocos to Bicol.
- Go church-hopping in Southern Luzon.
- Go skinny-dipping.
Go on a cruise. Travel abroad alone.
- Get married and MAYBE have kids.
Start a business.
- Experience night life in Boracay….and get wasted!
- Travel to Spain and do a pilgrimage on Camino de Santiago.
- Cross the San Juanico Bridge.